Blogger Widgets

5 Ways to Lose Weight Fast

Tweak your lifestyle


It’s a familiar story: You pledge to honor a daily elliptical routine and count every last calorie. But soon, you’re eating cupcakes at the office and grabbing happy hour mojitos, thinking, Oops, diet over.


There is a better way: Swap the all-or-nothing approach for one or two healthy switch-ups in your daily routine. "Doing this can lead to more weight loss than you ever imagined," says Marissa Lippert, RD, author of The Cheater’s Diet.
In fact, we talked to readers who knocked off 10, 25, even 60 pounds with some easy tweaks. Borrow their slim-down secrets to transform
your body the real-world way.




Swap your go-to order

"I used to eat out at restaurants up to nine times a week! By cutting back to just once a week and ordering a grilled chicken salad instead of a large bowl of pasta, I’ve lost 20 pounds in one month







.

Skip the salty aisle

"I reached my goal weight after I stopped routinely buying snacks at the grocery store. If I wanted a bag of chips or a candy bar, I had to walk to the store to get it. That inconvenience usually made me ignore my cravings









Have a 300-calorie breakfast

"I used to skip breakfast, but now I never go without. I always eat about 300 calories of a healthy mix of protein and whole grains. My go-to meal: a sandwich with natural peanut butter and apple butter. It keeps my hunger down so I snack less throughout the day. In a little over a year, I’ve shed 65 pounds





Run your butt off

"When I wanted to fit into my skinny jeans again, I started running 20 minutes a day during my lunch hour. In two months, I’ve lost 20 pounds, have tons of energy, and just finished my first 5K. Those jeans? They’re too big now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inter your comments

About

About
Friends, this is Muzammil Sethi here, the administrator of Blogging Junction Read more

Suggestions

Do you have a tip you want to share, or do you have a suggestion you want to make for a future tip or trick. Then please head over to the contact page and make your comment known.

Contact

Fancy a chat, you can contact me easily. I will respond to any question you ask. Interested in an advertising partnership, have a cool product you want to promote, then please leave a message.

Subscribe

Connect with this site through these methods: